Assistant Product & Segment Manager, FX and Investment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$384000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their FX and investment Team.
Working within a specialist team, you will be supporting the development and management of FX and Investment products and segment. You will assist in strategic planning for new product development and enhancement to meet business objectives, exploring new customer segments and sales channels for business expansion, as well as working with external business partners to facilitate marketing communication execution for product and service launch. In addition, you will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in product development / segment management with relevant product exposure gained from Banking industry
- FX or other investment product exposure highly preferred; candidates with experience in other wealth management / retail products will also be considered
- Candidates from brokerage / securities firms will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 230376
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only