Assistant Procurement Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$540000 per annum|
Our client is one of the fastest growing lifestyle/accessories product company with strong retail network globally. With double digit growth since their first launch, they are looking to stabilize and improve on their current procurement procedure. To ensure supplier performance and compliance, they are now looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager as an individual project leader in Hong Kong. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Procurement Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth process of the entire procurement system globally. You will be coordinating with suppliers to maximize efficiency, quality and performance. As an Assistant Procurement Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies to maximize efficiency and lower cost
- Managing global order through the internal procurement system
- Developing and maintaining relationship with supplier to ensure cost, quality and delivery performance
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to ensure best terms for company
- Developing and implementing evaluation process for overall procurement process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 4 years of procurement management experience; candidate with more experience will be considered as Procurement Manager.
- Experience in managing supplier in China; experience with softline products is preferred
- Knowledge with SAP system is a must
- Independent, self-motivated, disciplined with good communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin; proficiency with Korean will be a plus
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233742.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.