Assistant Partnership Manager (Tourism)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be focusing on reviewing third party events promotion strategy as well as identifying partnership prospects and event sponsorship management. You have to assist in evaluating sponsorship effectiveness and formulating sponsorship framework, negotiation and executions. Also, to work closely with event management team to maximize synergies in event cooperation and keep an close eye on latest sponsorship activities in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years' experience in Travel, Hospitality or other related disciplines
- Event Marketing managment and partnership experience is an advantage
- Mature, natural leader with strong presentation skills
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM231478.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.