Assistant Material Management Executive - MNC
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$195000 - HK$234000.00 per annum|
Our client is a multinational company within the electronic manufacture industry. With more than 12 billions asset worth, they are one of the top manufacturer with well-known brands. With growing business, they are now in search of an Assistant Material Management Executive to enhance their production planning process.
You will be responsible for conducting plans and forecast for production material as well as replenishment. You will be coordinating with customers, planning team and other stake holders to support company's production needs. As an Assistant Material Management Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture/production material planning, provisioning, replenishment and forecasting
- Establishing material plan according to supply schedule
- Coordinating with customer, planning team, logistics team to support production needs
- Monitoring major KPI such as inventory level and fulfillment to enhance production process
- Supporting improvement projects through data analysis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in supply chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of planning experience preferably within the manufacture industry
- Experience coordinating with suppliers; candidates who handled global market will have an advantage
- Strong willingness to learn, proactive and open minded
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is mandatory
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC236546.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.