Assistant Marketing Manager
Our client is an international F&B chain with strong world-wide coverage and a diverse product portfolio. It has been the leader in the mass market and is renowned for its creative marketing ideas and supreme customer services. We are now hiring an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team due to business expansion.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have to initiate, plan and execute marketing campaigns in a timely and efficient manner, work closely with and manage external marketing agencies for idea generations and coordinate internal departments to make sure designated marketing projects can be delivered smoothly. You will also have to do market research according to customer feedback and current trend and monitor and plan the costs for marketing programs.
To qualify, you must possess;
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, BBA or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of retail marketing experience in F&B industry or marketing agencies
- Excellent communications skills with proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Being creative, hands-on and fast-paced to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 46054
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.