Assistant Marketing Manager - Renown FMCG Principle
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is one of the Largest Multinational FMCG Group in the world. With their wide range of product portfolio and resourceful marketing budget, the company has successfully earned and sustain their position as one of the titans in the industry. To cope with their growing demand and expansion, the company is now in search for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Formulate development of Brand strategy and formulation of trade tactics.
- Maximise sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Evaluate brand performance and recommend/execute appropriate changes in plans to achieve optimal results
- Work closely and partner with other internal/external department including sales team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate
- Minimum 8 years of Customer and/or Marketing experience in FMCG
- Candidate with strong exposure within F&B product will be a strong advantage
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.