Assistant Marketing Manager - Professional Services
A leading international professional services provider with a global presence is looking for someone to add for their Hong Kong team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communications, as Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing and corporate communications in Hong Kong. This will involve driving new business initiatives, digital marketing, events, social media, and thought leadership. The role will also be responsible for promotional materials, working with external providers, and ensuring compliance with company standards and procedures. Working as part of the global marketing team you may also assist the Japan office as needed.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in communications/marketing within financial or professional services
- Self-motivation and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capability of working in an international environment
- Native English language skills with Cantonese an advantage
Please contact Jesse Cheng on 3101-3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JC 226685.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.