Assistant Marketing Manager - MNC Retail Marketing Group
Our client is an International Marketing Group specialise in all round retail marketing and customer loyalty program. Their key client include multi-national consumer retailor and FMCG giant, with more than 700 employee located at different office across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the US, the company is still expanding and is now in search for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for provide account servicing to your key clients primarily focus in the HK region. Along with you own teammate and various external support, you will act as the key project leader in order to develop and implement effective campaign projections. Regular market analysis, competitor monitoring, consumer monitoring is crucial to your success in this position.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in marketing or business administration
- Minimum 4 years' experience in key account / client management / project management, excellent in excel and data analysis is essential, candidate with marketing experience within the retail function will be an advantage
- Preferably in retail marketing agency
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator
- Ability to manage and coordinate activities across multiple teams
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.