Assistant Marketing Manager - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$650000.00 - HK$750000.00 per annum|
- Young and energetic team
- Market Leader in Asia
- Leading a team of 5
Our client is one of the largest food and food services company headquartered in USA. This MNC has operations in more than 50 countries and revenue of more than USD 10 billion. As a global leader in its category, the company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are keen to hire the Assistant Marketing Manager to strengthen the brand strategy.
You will be responsible for planning and leading all brand and retail marketing strategy for the brand across foodservice and retail channel. As an Assistant Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to build the brand awareness, managing brand marketing, digital and loyalty marketing strategy
- Partnering with regional team and headquarter to formulate all the brand and retail marketing campaigns
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round marketing activities, including brand strategy social media, digital channel, multi-media and retail marketing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the entire marketing campaigns and implement learning from the same for current and future strategies.
- Associating with top management and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years of core brand marketing experience in MNC FMCG companies
- Experience in F&B/ F&B product sector with a proven track record in driving effective brand strategy
- Solid experience in leading a small team, operating in a result-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, outstanding communication, analytical and team management skills with entrepreneurial mentality
- Solution-oriented, independent, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL234838 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.