Assistant Marketing Manager (Event Management)
Our client is a global leader in managing power and energy by developing technology and solution. Having over 120,000 employees supporting the business globally, the listed company is generating over €20 billion revenue. With commitment in sustainable development, the company is now looking for an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager, your main responsibility is to plan and organize corporate events such as seminars and luncheons to drive business. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing with a team of 5 and mainly supporting the B2B IT business in Hong Kong and Macau market. Also, you will involve in development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other business related discipline
- A minimum 5 years of Event management and/or Marketing communication experience
- Experience in mix of agencies and in-house is a big plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM219952(2).
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.