Assistant Marketing Manager – Consumer Goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
Our client is publicly listed consumer goods company and the market leader within its field. Recorded more than 20 million HKD profit last year, the company is rapidly and consistently expanding. Looking for reinforce its market leadership, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies to boost sales. You will be leading marketing campaign to promote company's product and further enhance relationship with consumers. As an Assistant Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies to enhance sales of company's products
- Managing company's social medias such as press, website and other platform
- Leading major marketing or PR event such as exhibition and others to enhance brand awareness
- Engaging with external parties for other opportunities to promote brand awareness
- Coordinating with sales and retail team for promotional program
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
- 4 or more years of experience in marketing; exposure to retail marketing will be advantage
- Experience handling marketing communication, event hosting and digital marketing
- Creative, detail minded, good business sense with strong presentation skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334.APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232538.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.