Assistant Marketing Manager - Apparel
Our client is one of the most well known apparel brand within Hong Kong. With a strong business franchise network, they have more than 1000 retail stores globally. Looking to further reinforce its oversea sales and brand exposure, they are now searching for an Assistant Marketing Manager to manage its oversea brand strategies.
You will be responsible for managing the marketing strategies of the overseas market to align with company's compliance. You will be collaborating with internal parties and franchisees to ensure brand exposure and business growth. As an Assistant Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the branding and marketing strategies of overseas market according to company's guideline
- Planning and leading marketing campaign according to regional needs with product launch, trade promotions and others
- Communicating and collaborating with internal parties as well as franchisees to ensure brand and business growth
- Monitoring regional VM to maximize brand image and unity
- Ensuring franchisees' alignment with corporate guideline for VM and marketing strategies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holders in marketing or related disciplines
- 4 or more years of marketing experience in apparel retail field
- Regional experience would be an advantage; basic understanding of virtual merchandising will also be an advantage
- Independent, responsible, open-minded and team player
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232971.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.