Assistant Manager, Trustee Services- Financial Services
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is one of the well recognized Financial Services who is now looking for an Assistant Manager - Trustee Services to join their team
- Assist to review and monitor the service standards of service providers (mainly, investment managers and sub-custodians) of MPF/ORSO/investment funds.
- Conduct regular control tests/service-level reviews on scheme/fund operation (including portfolio trading, settlement process and custodial arrangements, etc).
- Work with operation teams/business units to handle trustee and/or fiduciary related matters (including (a) coordinating responses to the MPFA for ORSO scheme registration and (b) assisting in new customers on-boarding).
- Handle departmental administration matters (for examples, maintenance of filing system and event logs).
- Prepare presentation materials/reports for regular trustee meetings with scheme/fund sponsors.
- Take up tasks and projects, including AML, assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in administration and/or client servicing for MPF, ORSO or SFC authorized funds. Prior working experience in regulators and/or CPA firms will also be considered.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only