Assistant Manager - Sustainability
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a trusted leader in the infrastructure business. They have diverse businesses including environmental management, logistics facilities, construction and public transport.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be focusing on driving corporate sustainability development across the Group and produce ESG reports. Also, you are developing plans in response to upcoming regulations and work with various teams to raise awareness of the Groups' sustainability performance. Moreover, you will be supporting matters related to Environmental Management and build awareness in green events/ programs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduates or above
- 4-5 years' experience in corporate communication. Highly prefer in sustainability reporting, data management, project management
- Understanding of relevant ESG regulatory requirements and reporting standards
- Experience organizing CSR event is a plus
- Result driven, outstanding communication skills and strong in presentation
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM230321
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.