Assistant Manager / Manager, Fund Accounting
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career path
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits
Our client is a well-established provider for mandatory provident fund and retirement scheme businesses. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for multiple headcounts to join the team.
Reporting to the department Head, you are expected to manage and coach the team for fund management functions. In addition, you are responsible for preparing financial statements and reporting package, performing portfolio valuation NAV prices computation and handling investor enquiries. As an Assistant Manager / Manager, you are also required to perform ad hoc. tasks such as UAT for funds and system enhancement.
To qualify, individual must possess:
* University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
* Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting
* Experience in MPF/Pension fund is an advantage
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.