Assistant Manager/Manager, Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM)
Our client is a Fintech company focusing on online trading platform business. With their fast expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre digital marketing professional to join their Digital Performance team.
Report directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be a key member of the digital marketing team to formulate and develop digital marketing strategies to drive business growth on digital platform. You will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data, conduct data analysis to come up with recommendations on digital marketing strategies, plan and execute digital media plan, implement paid search best practice, keywords development, optimization programs. In addition, you will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness on marketing campaigns.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital marketing / digital acquisition
- Google Analytics (GA), Google Tag Manager (GTM), SEO/SEM, DSP, Doubleclick experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Officer
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 232625
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only