Assistant Manager/ Manager, Credit Card Usage
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing professional to join their Credit Card Usage team in retail banking.
Report directly to the Head of Credit Card Usage, you will be the key member of the credit card marketing team to formulate and develop marketing strategies to drive credit card usage & spending. You will plan and implement various end-to-end card usage marketing campaigns and coordinate with different channels to increase the campaigns awareness. You will work closely with card associations and build merchant partnership to provide extensive marketing offers to card holders. You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behaviour of different segments. In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on usage marketing strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Marketing gained in banking and/or credit card industry
- Candidate with experience in loyalty marketing promotions in other industries will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by
clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 225600
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only