Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Strategy / M&A
Our client is a well-established Insurance Group with global coverage and strong business presence. Due to continuous business growth, the group is aggressively expanding in Aisa and an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Corporate Strategy - APAC team.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Strategy - APAC, you would be involved in various investment activities including both M&A and strategic planning. You role will support the full cycle of M&A activies inlcuding deal origination, screening and valuation, due diligence and exit strategy planning. In addition, you will also actively invovle in organic growth strategy planning and implementation by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. As an Assistant Manager / Manager, you are also expected to drive and monitor the project progress and perform other ad hoc. duities related to corporate strategy.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in BBA or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant strategic plannign or corporate finance experience, preferably gained from Insurance or Professional firms focusing on Insurance sector
- Strong analytics and modelling skills as well as business acumens
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223895.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.