Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Strategy / M&A
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Insurance Group with global coverage and strong business presence. Due to continuous business growth, the group is aggressively expanding in Asia and an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Corporate Strategy - APAC team.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Strategy - APAC, you would be involved in various investment activities including both M&A and strategic planning. You role will support the full cycle of M&A activities including deal origination, screening and valuation, due diligence and exit strategy planning. In addition, you will also actively involve in organic growth strategy planning and implementation by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. As an Assistant Manager / Manager, you are also expected to drive and monitor the project progress and perform other ad hoc. duties related to corporate strategy.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in BBA or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant strategic planning or corporate finance experience, preferably gained from Insurance or Investment Banks or Professional firms
- Strong analytic and modelling skills as well as business acumen
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223895.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.