Assistant Manager, Segment Marketing, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre segment marketing professional to join their retail banking business.
Reporting to the business head, you will be the key member of the segment marketing team to formulate cross-selling strategies, plan and implement various business initiatives and marketing promotions to drive product penetration to achieve business target. You will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant customers and provide excellent client experience within the bank. You will work closely with different sales channels, especially online channel, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance. You will organize client events, including investment seminars, luncheon, dinners, golf day, etc. to build client relationship.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in segment management /product management / marketing/ business management for retail banking or insurance business
- Sound knowledge in insurance product will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 222285 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only