Assistant Manager (Security Assurance)- Global Conglomerate
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the Global Conglomerates in Hong Kong which invest highly in IT. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their information security team. The right candidate will be responsible for performing security testing for software products and web applications. S/he will work with application team to deploy the application code scanning tools in order to ensure software codes are secure and not vulnerable to attacks. Importantly, the right candidate has to review the information security risk assessment and perform onsite security assessment and provide assurance as well as recommendation. Last but not least, s/he has to monitor and review regularly compliance with risk management strategies and ensure processes are meeting required standards. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking for challenges.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 year'+ working experience in IT Audit.
- Candidates who came from Big4 audit firms or sizeable corporations with a regional/global exposure is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the latest security tools, applications, and practices, as well as current and relevant legal legislation and industry standards.
- Relevant professional certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.