Assistant Manager, Sales Planning, Retail Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With their continuous expansion in Insurance business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Banking professional to join their Sales Planning team, focusing on Insurance business.
You will be a key member of the Sales Planning team to identify potential business opportunities through financial analysis and massaging business data. You will work closely with front line, establish effective communication with sales channel, monitor sales performance, identify opportunities for productivity improvement and provide MIS support. In addition, you will ensure continuous enhancement and improvement of the product database as well as Management Information System.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience gained in banking
- Insurance product knowledge is highly advantageous
- Knowledge in Excel is an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 232789
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only