Assistant Manager (Retail Leasing)
Our client is a well-recognized leader in design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products such as apparel, home and accessories. Over 40 years, the company continually developed wide range of products and brands worldwide.
As an Assistant Manager, you are supporting the manager on strategy planning and business development activities. You are mainly handling lease administration and negotiation, monitoring the lease expiry and renewal pipeline. Also, you have to evaluate existing stores' financial performance and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis for recommendations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum 3-5 years' of retail real estate experience
- Commercially savvy with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in advance Excel skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Lease Administrator
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM225225.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.