Assistant Manager (Tourism/ Merchant Partnership)
Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for implementing partnership and marketing programs to enhance knowledge and experience for general public and merchants. You have to strengthen the relationship, network and connections with key industry accounts from Retail, Accommodation and F&B to achieve win-win co-op objectives. Also, to look for sponsorship opportunities to raise support and participate in mega events. Moreover, to monitor the performance of the outsourced vendors and update with manager.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in marketing or business-related subject
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing and/or merchant partnership
- Solid experience in marketing and project management, knowledge in digital marketing is a big plus
- Mature, analytical, flexible
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234566.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.