Assistant Manager, Product / Business Risk, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private Banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre individual to join their product governance team.
Report directly to the Head of Product Governance, you will be the key member of the team in coordinating product & business risk & compliance projects within the business. You will also monitor end-to-end product process to ensure adherence of relevant policies and guidelines. In addition, you will prepare MI reports on risk issue and corresponding actions. You will engage with other stakeholders to prepare for regulatory examination.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in product/ risk/ business management in banking or financial institutions
- Candidates with experience in polices/ process control will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 213413 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only