Assistant Manager, Product Management, Deposits
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per annum|
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their Deposits Team.
Report directly to the Head of Deposits, you will be the product manager of deposits to oversee the product strategy & planning. You will drive product development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines. In addition, you will work on payment projects to drive ebanking and mobile channels.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product management/ development for deposits for retail banking or wealth management
- Candidates with experience in other wealth management/ retail products will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or firstname.lastname@example.org / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 221348
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only