Assistant Manager, Product Development, Life Insurance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$325000 - HK$520000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified business across the region. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Development professional to join their expanding team in supporting the Life Insurance Business.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be the key member of Life insurance product team focusing on driving new product development, on-going product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives. You will be responsible for product due diligence, product maintenance as well as insurer management, whilst ensuring adherence to relevant policies, regulations and guidelines. You will coordinate with different internal departments to implement regulatory or operational projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience in product management, product development or project management for Life insurance products
- Candidates with from Bancassurance background with Life product exposure or Life Insurance Operations would also be considered
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Manager grade
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 234347
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only