Assistant Manager (PR/ Marketing Communication/ KOL management)
Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be working closely with Editorial, Marketing and PR team to generate new ideas for community offerings to drive engagement. It is important for you to plan and drive regional KOLs programs, and to develop good partnership and networking with digital KOLs. Also, to overseas KOL/ Bloggers management and coordination and increase member engagement by facilitating discussions and responding to comments on social media platforms.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Marketing, Public Affairs, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in Marketing communication, Public Affairs or Event Management
- Solid experience in Media, KOL and influencer engagement
- Excellent planning, project management and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Chinese)
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234147.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.