Assistant Manager - Network Engineering
Our client is a listed real estate enterprise in Hong Kong with extensive presence. They are expanding their business and are actively looking for an Assistant Manager to join their network team. The role will be responsible for network infrastructure design, management and implementation on LAN/WAN, Firewall, routers, switches, etc. The role will also work as a project manager to communication with different internal and external parties to ensure network infrastructure is operating smoothly. The role will also provide guidance to juniors.
- Degree's holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 6 years' IT working experience in sizable organization in Network engineering role
- Hands-on experience in support and troubleshooting in sizable routing and switching network
- Experienced in Cisco router/switch, Ruckus Wifi, Checkpoint/Fortigate firewalls and WAN optimization solutions
- With CCNP, CCNA, ITIL qualifications will be beneficial
- Familiar with LAN/WAN design and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, etc.)
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English (Including Mandarin)
Interested parties, Click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.