Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications, Retail Banking
Our client is a leading Retail Bank with a well-established name in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth in their Retail Banking business, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Professional to join their established Marketing Communications team focusing on Wealth Management business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be the key member of the marketing communication team to assist in planning and implementing marketing strategies to build brand awareness and enhance customer relationships. You will work closely with internal parties to implement above-the-line and below-the-line marketing initiatives and producing marketing collaterals in support of business growth. You will also manage external vendors such as advertising and media agencies to ensure delivery of marketing campaign as well as quality marketing materials that match with the bank's brand image and direction.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Marketing Communications / Segment Marketing / Product Marketing gained in Banking / Financial institutions
- Exposure to Wealth Management products (Investment, Insurance, Pension) would be adventageous
- Candidates from Advertising Agencies / Media Agencies with experience working with FI clients would also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 233676
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only