Assistant Manager - Market Research
Our client is a fast-growing MICE and travel information provider with a global presence for Hong Kong and overseas clients. Based in Hong Kong, they are now looking to hire an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be supervising a small team in managing end to end market research projects and take on a project lead role. You will work closely with internal sales and marketing teams, as well as external market research agencies in fine-tuning the research methodology in ensuring the provision of relevant research findings to the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 8-12 years' experience in market research, quantitative analysis, business analysis or strategic planning. A minimum 2-3 years' supervisory/managerial experience
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the Senior Executive role
- High technical acumen in Advanced Excel and data mining
- Keen interest in the tourism and travel industry
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese skills
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 45901 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM