Assistant Manager - Management Reporting
A globally leading company in their field with a regional headquarter in Hong Kong. The client has a multinational working environment and international working culture.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning duties
- Budgeting and forecasting for the APAC region
- Delivery monthly management reports to senior management and explain variances
- Provide financial insight and analysis to the leadership team
- Provide recommendations to local business on profitability, lease terms operations from a finance perspective
- Other Ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company with regional operations preferred
- Previous audit experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #243078 - Assistant Manager - Management Reporting with a short summary of your experiences.