Assistant Manager, ITD Management (25-35k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$25000.00 - HK$35000.00 per month|
Our Client is one of the IT vendors in HK and currently looking for Assistant Manager, ITD Management.
Immediately available candidates are highly preferred!!!
- Assist Incident manager to develop and maintain all the incidents management processes and procedures documentation;
- Find out the root cause of all major incidents and management concerned cases, define workaround / permanent resolution / preventive action / further improvement and keep track of all action items and their progress;
- Produce Incident Report
- Conduct monthly incident / problem sharing session;
- Produce monthly incident report.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Around 3-5 years of Incident / Problem / Change Management or Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of Incident / Problem / Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the Bank
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.