Assistant Manager, Investment Product Risk
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate Banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber individual to join their product risk team.
Report directly to Team Head, you will be the key member of the team to manage the product risk for investment products, including bonds, funds and structured product in wealth management business. You will conduct product due diligence for new products and for existing product on shelf on a regular basis. You will review on product risk policy and risk profiling methodology and ensure alignment of overall banking direction. You will also monitor end-to-end product process to ensure adherence of relevant policies and guidelines. In addition, you will prepare MI reports on risk issue and corresponding actions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in product development / product risk / investment operational risk in Banking or Financial Institutions
- CFA or FRM certification would be highly adventageous
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 234183
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only