Assistant Manager, Internal Audit - 50% APAC Travel
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$50000.00 per month + bonuses|
Our client is a renowned market leader in the advertising industry. With over 70 locations worldwide, they have established a solid foundation for business growth. They have recently created a new position within their internal audit team to cope with business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Be the key person in HQ on internal audit related matters
- Review current financial processes and identify weaknesses
- Communicate closely with business units across the group to drive changes
- Take full ownership of the internal controls design and implementation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required by management
- Traveling 20% within the Greater China region
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 years in a Big 4 environment and 2 years in commercial exposure
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Internal Audit Manager
- Knowledge in internal audit, control designs is a definite plus
- Good team player and excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS 0044744.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.