Assistant Manager, General Insurance Partnership
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$38000 per month|
Our client is a well-established bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth in their general insurance business, a unique opportunity has arisen for bancassurance/ insurance partnership professional to join their commercial line business.
Reporting to the General insurance partnership head, you will be key member of a small team in to support on planning and implementing distribution strategy for General insurance product for their commercial line customers. You will work together with distribution partner, on various marketing incentives, both online and offline and enhancing product features to drive business growth. You will work on digital projects to enhance customer journey and digital channels business to improve agency productivity. In addition, you will assist in organizing sales events, preparing management reports and other ad hoc duties if required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience Distribution support/ bancassurance / business development/ sales support in general insurance business
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid project management skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 225365 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only