Assistant Manager - Events
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$400000.00 - HK$500000.00 per annum|
Our client is an events-focused organization with global presence for Hong Kong and oversees clients across multiple industries. Based in Hong Kong, they are now looking to hire an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be managing end-to-end events from venue management through to site decorations, license application and other logistics arrangements for large-scale outdoor events. You will be overseeing all service procurement processes including the identification of services and engagement of service vendors. The ideal candidate will enjoy managing large-scale events in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 7-10 years' experience in events management, event sponsorship or event operations.
- Prior MICE or events agency experience, an advantage
- Applicants with oversees education and/or work experience, an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong self-initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong spoken and written English and Cantonese skills, Mandarin an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 45508 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM