Assistant Manager, Editorial (Tourism/ English writing)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager in the Editorial team, you will be supporting the Manager in overseeing English-language copyediting including quality publications and web, social media and mobile app content for on-going marketing plans and project. You will be doing English language proofreading and editing to copywriting, original content creation and content vetting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years' experience in editorial or publishing. Editing experience in a marketing context would be an advantage.
- Strong and comprehensive editing and writing skills e.g. copyediting, developmental edits, copywriting etc.
- Versatile editing skills with the ability to tailor copy style to different platforms - e.g. trade publications, tourist guidebooks, destination website, TV advert scripts as well as a variety of audiences.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong, its tourism 'products' and the travel industry in general.
- Business level English with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Mature with strong presentation skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232322.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.