Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing, Banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous effort in furthering their digital development, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Digital Marketing professional to join their retail banking business.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you are a key member of the team to formulate, develop and execute digital marketing and acquisition strategies to drive business growth on digital platforms and channels across different products. As a skilled Webmaster, you are required to oversee and handle eDM and other digital content management. You will work on digital projects in enhancing customer experience and driving online traffic and sales lead generation. You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness on marketing campaigns. In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on digital marketing strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Digital Marketing / Digital Acquisition, preferably gained in Banking and/or Financial institutions
- Candidates from non-FI industries such as Hospitality or Insurance or Agency background with relevant skill set will also be considered
- An experienced Webmaster, familiar with HTML scripting and the usage of Content Management System
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with business acumen and sense of ownership
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 234102
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only