Assistant Manager, Deposits Product
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their Deposits Team.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be a key member of the specialized Deposits Team to assist in product strategy & planning. You will drive product portfolio growth and new product feature development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Product Management / Product Development gained within Retail Banking
- Candidates from Segment or other Retail Banking Products will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 239323
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only