Assistant Manager, Cross-border event marketing, banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Retail and Private Banking. With their continuous expansion in their cross-border retail banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre marketing/ event professional to join their team.
Report directly to the Business Manager, you will be a key member in their cross-border segment marketing team to plan and implement business initiatives for cross-border retail banking business in acquiring new customers and driving product penetration. You will organize various end-to-end marketing events for building customer relations. You will also keep abreast of latest market trends by conducting frequent market intelligence to analyse and develop strategy to facilitate business growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in segment management/ marketing/ events for cross-border or affluent segment
- Good knowledge of customers' behaviour for offshore clients' segment, especially Mainland Chinese markets
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 220665
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only