Assistant Manager, Credit Risk, HKMA Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$30000.00 per month|
Our client is a flagship international bank with diversified businesses including retail, commercial and wealth management businesses. They are currently seeking for an assistant manager to join the Credit Risk team.
Directly reporting to the Team Head, the role is assisting for HKMA regulatory reporting. The role will work closely with internal audit for business monitoring and co-ordinate HKMA report submission. The role will have a great exposure in working with different stakeholders within the business to ensure the bank is complying with the relevant risk requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 2 years' experience in credit risk in banks
- Understanding in credit risk work flow and also HKMA reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Consultancy experience in Risk will be considered
- Great interpersonal skills
Contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.