Assistant Manager, Credit Risk, Basel Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$30000.00 per month|
Our client is a flagship international bank with diversified businesses including retail, commercial and wealth management businesses. They are currently seeking for an assistant manager to join the Credit Risk team.
Directly reporting to the Team Head, the role is assisting for BASEL and regulatory reporting. The role will work closely with internal audit for business monitoring and co-ordinate HKMA report submission. The role will have a great exposure in working with different stakeholders within the business to ensure the bank is complying with the relevant risk requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years' experience in credit risk in banks
- Understanding in credit risk work flow and also BASEL requirements
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Consultancy experience in Risk will be considered
- Great interpersonal skills
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.