Assistant Manager, Credit Card Product
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a product management professional to join their Credit Card Product team.
Report directly to Team Head, you will be a key driver of the Credit Card product to formulate and develop product strategies to drive new customer acquisition and partnership. You will assist in developing new card features and work with external parties to drive business growth. You will plan and implement various end-to-end marketing campaigns and coordinate with different channels to increase the campaigns awareness. You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behavior of different segments.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Marketing and/or Product gained in Banking, Credit Card and/or other Financial Institutions
- Acquisition Candidates from Lending and/or Segment would also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 235598.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only