Assistant Manager, Card Marketing, International Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an international banking group with well-established business portfolio in the region and a strong push for digital development. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing professional to join their Card Marketing team in retail banking business.
You will be a key member of the credit card marketing team to formulate and develop marketing strategies to drive Credit Card usage. You will plan and implement various end-to-end card usage and retention marketing campaigns, conduct analysis for customer segmentation purposes, and coordinate with different channels to increase the campaigns awareness. You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness on marketing campaigns. You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behavior of different segments. In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on usage marketing strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Marketing gained in Banking industry preferably
- Marketing experience from other Banking products will also be considered
- Candidates from Telecommunications, Hospitatlity or other non-FI industries with relevant skillsets witll also be considered
- Solid analytical skills for customer segmentation is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 235084
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only