Assistant Manager (Leading Tourism Brand)
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be focusing on developing key accounts and direct selling for meetings and incentives segment in the US, Europe and Australia market. You will be proactively offering advice, information and materials to target clients to increase chance of winning major direct selling events through bidding process and submitting proposals. Also, you have to build and maintain close relationships with active trade partners such s professional conference organizers, destination management companies, hotels and other service suppliers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years' experience in Travel, Hospitality, Convention & Visitor Bureau or National Tourist Office
- Experience in handling business development for convention, meetings and incentive events is a must
- Mature, detail-minded, dynamic, energetic with strong presentation skills
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM230615.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.