Assistant Manager - Billing
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000.00 per annum|
Billing - Assistant Manager
Our client is an reputable MNC and they are looking for an experienced Billing Assistant Manager to join their regional Headquarter in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be leading a small team and oversee the billing related daily operation such as invoicing, CDRs management and order management are executed in a timely and accurate manner. You will need to manage bill run activities to ensure control processes that includes bill run schedule on monthly basis, coordination between different internal/ external parties, control checks on invoice data after bill run and coordinate with support vendor on bill run faults. You are also responsible for handling internal/ external enquiries and disputes from customers and drive resolution. You will need to conduct ad hoc performance analysis and reporting for the management team as well as identifying improvement area for process and system.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field of study
- At least 5 years of direct billing experience and 2 years or above in a supervising role
- Experience in MNC with a sound track record of collaboration and cross functional team work si highly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or email your resume or click APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number AY 3998. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.