Assistant Manager, Agency Recruitment (Open to Agents)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a reputable insurance company with a rapidly expanding business with new resources in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an experienced agency leader to join their corporate office to drive their recruitment strategy.
Report directly to Head of the team, you will be the key member to develop and implement agency recruitment strategy and incentive campaigns to drive further expansion of the business. Working closely with various districts and their sales management, you will focus on providing guidance and advice to the planning and execution of their recruitment efforts, ensuring compliance with regulations as well as the Group's standard, while monitoring program effectiveness for continuous improvement. In addition, you will keep abreast of the latest recruitment trends and supervise on-going recruitment activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in Insurance Agency Sales, Agency Recruitment with a sales background, Agency Business Development
- Experienced Unit Managers with solid exposure in recruitment and training will be Prioritized
- Able to work professionally in a corporate setting
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
- Candidates with fewer experience would be considered for a lower grade
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 242090 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only