Assistant Manager, Accounts Payable
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Hong Kong-based container shipping and logistics service company. With their global business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager to support their Group Accounts Payable function.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and coordinating with different regional offices, you will be responsible for monitoring local Accounts Payable books, preparing analysis and reviewing global Accounts Payable accounts and bank accounts. You will also provide guidance to share service centre to ensure all invoices processed in compliance with Group's polices and support Accounts Payable Manager in training and coaching different regional offices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience, preferably in shipping industry or Accounts Payable focused
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.