Assistant Loyalty Marketing Manager, Financial Services
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a focus on pension products. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Loyalty Marketing professional to join their Hong Kong business.
- Reporting to Team Head, you will be part of an exciting project to set up and refine the firm's loyalty and membership program, and assist in formulating, developing and implementing further customer loyalty and engagement strategies to drive customer stickiness.
- Working with various business units and external parties, you will participate in end-to-end acquisition, retention marketing, loyalty campaigns and events to increase brand awareness and product usage, whilst ensuring marketing materials are up-to-date and compliant with regulations and policies.
- You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behaviors of different segments, and explore various digital means and partnerships to further the business objectives.
- In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on continuous marketing strategies development.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years'experience in Usage and Retention, Loyalty Marketing and/or Customer Engagement
- Experience with membership / loyalty club development will be advantageous
- Experience gained within Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and/or Telecom is highly preferred
- Project management skills with track records of managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment, cope with changes and handle tight deadlines
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 233133.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only